First priority response is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and free of risk to health working environment for all our employees and clients and to fulfill OH&S policy we will implement a risk management approach to tackle health and safety and make all effort as reasonably practicable to eliminate risks related with the workplace and the duties performed by our employees.
First priority response raised the document in belief to prevent any kind of injury or illness to our employees and clients and committed to abide by the industry rules and regulation.
- First priority response Provide safe working condition to prevent our employees from injury and illness
- First priority response ensures workplaces that we manage and control is in a safe condition, free of risks to health for our security officers (for example, ensure fire exits aren’t blocked, and the worksite is generally tidy).
- First priority response Provide suitable facilities to our security officers for their welfare at any workplace we manage and control.
- First priority response will provide the necessary information, instruction, training, or supervision to our security officer that enables them to do their work in a way that is safe and without risks to health.
- First priority response continues to assess the site to improve and comply safe work environment in accordance with relevant legislation and Australian Standards
- First priority response will provide all necessary personal protection equipment to our security officers for their wellbeing to perform their job duties
- First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd is legally obliged to ensure a safe workplace and look after the Health and safety of company employees and customers.
Equal opportunity laws
First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd will never discriminate while recruiting staff based on gender, age, marital status, religion, race, impairment, pregnancy, family status, etc.
Duty of care
- First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd will observing all legal requirements regarding health and safety
- First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd will resourcing and implementing health and safety procedures and programs
- First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd will plan to do all work safely
- First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd will ensure that all work is conducted without risk to workers’ health and safety
- First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd will identifying health and safety training required for an activity
- First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd will ensuring workers undertake appropriate and specific safety training
- First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd will consult our security officer about health and safety
- First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd will investigate hazard reports and making sure corrective actions are undertaken
- First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd will make sure our security officer receives and respond to information regarding incidents, hazards, and risks.
First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd employee’s health and safety duties
- All First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd employees should take reasonable care for their health and safety in the workplace and also take reasonable care for the health and safety of others who may be affected by what you do or don’t do.
- All First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd employees should Cooperate with First Priority Response about any action they take to comply with the OHS Act or Regulations. For example, use equipment properly, follow safe work policies and procedures, and attend training.
- All First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd employees should not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything at the workplace to support health, safety, and welfare.
Bullying at workplace
No unprofessional behavior including bullying will be tolerated in the company, First Priority response services have in place company policy and procedure and any reported issue will be review and if necessary disciplinary action will be taken against Culprit.
Workers’ compensation insurance
First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd understands that we are legally obliged to have mandatory workers’ compensation insurance for company staff, including contractors and any family members who work in a company.
First Priority Response Service Pty Ltd holds all required insurances including Work Cover insurance
Public liability $20M Workcover insurance