Statement of commitment
First priority response services Pty Ltd is committed to the management of personal information under the Privacy Act 1988, and the Australian Privacy Principles, and any other relevant legislative requirements (‘privacy obligations’) in other jurisdictions.
The purpose of this policy is to explain what First priority response services Pty Ltd does to ensure that its employees and contractors preserve and respect the confidentiality of information relating to the company, its employees, and its customers.
This policy applies to:
- All director and senior management of First priority response services Pty Ltd;
- All employees of First priority response services Pty Ltd, and
- All contractors and sub-contractors engaged directly or indirectly by First priority response services Pty Ltd (collectively employees).
Management of private information
Information is a valuable corporate asset and effective dissemination of information is critical to First priority response services Pty Ltd success. Much of the information about First priority response services Pty Ltd business is confidential or proprietary. Confidential information is information that First priority response services Pty Ltd considers private and that is not generally available outside the company. Proprietary information is information that First priority response services Pty Ltd owns, develops, pays to have developed or to which it has an exclusive right. All employees must ensure that they do not disclose any confidential or proprietary information to third parties or to other employees who do not have a valid business reason for receiving that information.
An employee must not disclose to others or use for themselves any confidential or proprietary information they have originated or acquired in connection with their employment with First priority response services Pty Ltd. Confidential and proprietary information includes:
- Pricing information about First priority response services Pty Ltd products and services
- Methods by which First priority response services Pty Ltd determines its pricing and bidding information.
- Documents or records or other information concerning First priority response services Pty Ltd sales or marketing plans, exploration, production, or development activities.
- Documents, records, or other information concerning First priority response services Pty Ltd business strategies, Business results, unannounced products or services, and financial results and data
- Customer and employee records
- Software or computer systems developed by First priority response services Pty Ltd
- Data entrusted to the company by a customer, supplier, or a consultant
- First priority response services Pty Ltd copyright information or trademarks and plans for new trademarks
- The product of First priority response services Pty Ltd research and development such as inventions, patents, and engineering information
- First priority response services Pty Ltd business processes, procedures, and know-how
- Organisational information
- Any other information that could be used by a competitor to place First priority response services Pty Ltd at a Competitive disadvantage, and Confidential customer information may be provided to Global Efficiency Group Pty Ltd agents and contractors, where required to provide products and services or for another purpose for which the customer has consented or as authorized by law
Compliance with Privacy Laws
First priority response respects and complies with the privacy of individuals and is committed to compliance with laws that protect the collection and retention of personal information. First priority response is committed to the management of personal information under the Privacy Act 1988, and the Australian Privacy Principles, and any other relevant legislative requirements (‘privacy obligations’) in other jurisdictions.
What is collected?
First priority response services Pty Ltd may collect personal information about individuals, including name, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant identification information in connection with the provision of services.
How is it collected and held?
This personal information may be collected via telephone, email, text, and through a website. All personal information is held securely on an online system, stored in the Cloud, accessible by authorized personnel only. All personal information collected via inquiries is securely transferred via email and uploaded to CRM, a secure password-protected database to which authorized personnel only have access.
The purpose for which it is collected
All such information is collected and retained solely for the provision purpose of security-related services for which the relevant customer has expressed interest and to comply with the requirements of the LRD regulations.
All employment information collected shall be used strictly for purposes related to employment
The Managing Director is accountable for:
- communicating the policy to employees
- providing advice as to compliance with the policy
All employees are responsible for ensuring their compliance with this policy. Any employee that is aware of any breach of this policy is encouraged to take action by reporting the matter to the Managing Director.
Employees must ensure they are familiar with Global First priority response services Pty Ltd policies, directives, and guidelines that guide business conduct. This policy does not allow the authorization of any matter which may be otherwise prohibited by any other First priority response services Pty Ltd policy or directive.
No Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not disclose personal information to third parties without the express authorization of the individuals affected. We are committed to ensuring that any personal information that is provided to us by our customers is protected, confidential, and remains secure, but take no guarantee on behalf of the third party if it discloses from their side.
First priority response services Pty Ltd ensure that at the time it collects or uses (as in accordance with the law and this policy) that the data used is accurate, complete, and up to date for the purpose.
Security of information
First priority response services Pty Ltd requires all of its employees to comply with this policy. Compliance with this policy will be periodically monitored by the Managing Director or delegate. Any known or suspected instances of non-compliance will be reported to the Managing Director for a full investigation and appropriate disciplinary action. Employees should be aware that breaches of this policy may result in summary dismissal and may also attract civil or criminal legal penalties.
Customer / clients rights
Under consumer law, all customers have a right to request all their related information to be deleted and First priority response will oblige once received the request except in case of storing and presenting the information for legal proceeding on the legitimate ground to exercise or to defend the claim until the issue has not been resolve.